Donate Supplies to Fill Backpacks Going to the Homeless!
Soul Supplies, Inc. holds regular supply drives, and accepts products, services, and donations. Below is a list of common supplies donated. During this time of quarantine due to the COVID-19 virus, we would be happy to pick up donations from whatever location is most convenient for you. Here is a list of what we typically collect:
- Backpacks or draw string bags
- Bottles of water
- Socks (adult size)
- Hand wipes
- Kleenex packs
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Nail clippers
- Gloves (light or medium weight)
- Rain Ponchos
- Shaving Cream & Razors
- Microfiber washcloth
- Non-perishable soft snacks (ex. applesauce, crackers, granola bar (not too chewy), fruit snacks)
- New hygiene items
- Sugar free gum
- Hand lotion
- Warm scarves
- Small snack packs of peanut butter, Brunswick Tuna or Chicken Salad in a box
- Toilet Paper
- Face Masks
If you are interested in donating supplies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will arrange a time to pick up the supplies!
Thank you so much for your generosity and compassion! Without your donations, we would not be able to truly serve the homeless community and make them feel loved and respected.